Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ole One Eye

**Caution, this post contains disgusting and graphic images**
Ok, so, if you read my last post you know that last week I was voting from my toes for over 12 hours. Let me tell you, throwing up every 45 minutes for 12 hours straight can certainly take a toll on the body. As a result of the extreme pressure and the massive amount of time I spent chucking my cookies, I suffered from a subconjunctival hemorrhage. This is a medical term for a broken blood vessel in the eye. It doesn't normally cause pain (although mine has been slightly painful), it really just feels like my eye is really tired. But, it looks freakin' nasty. I took some fine pictures of it so you all could see. Someone at school today said she couldn't even stand to look at me :(. I must say it kinda sucks cuz people give me wierd looks. Luckily it should clear up in a few days. Enjoy the pics!

Yum!


Sorry about the quality, I took them with my phone.

3 comments:

Sam said...

that's just Satan in your eye. I hope you don't die.

Sincerely,

your friend sam

ps - it's almost a haiku if you format it differently and ignore the syllable restrictions. Although i guess you could say that about most written communication then.

Anonymous said...

Hey, not all that bad. I thought is was much worse! I hope it all goes away fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap that is gross!! you poor poor thing! It reminds me of this preschool kid who accidently cut her eye with the end of a wire hanger. Geez girl I hope you get yourself better!! XOXOXOXOXO