Thursday, January 31, 2008

My New Profession: Flasher Extraordinaire

I enjoy being friendly, I must say, sometimes its a curse. So, I was leaving the gym today and as I rounded the courner the girl that sits at the dest started talking to me. We had a nice little chat (as we usually do), and then as I departed I waved to her. Now, this was not your normal wave, for as my hand moved from my side up to my head level, one of my fingers caught on the bottom of my top. As I proceeded to lift my hand, my shirt came with it. There you have it, I flashed most of the people that hang out it the nearby area, which happens to be the one of the cafeteria areas. Good thing I was: a) wearing a bra and b) wearing my best slutty bra. Eat yer heart out boys (and girls, I'm not judging)!

3 comments:

Sam said...

where's the video?

tease.

Anonymous said...

Nice..............

Anonymous said...

good times.... good times. ;)