Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm a thirteen year old boy

Yes, I'm afraid its true, I have the maturity of a thirteen year old. This past weekend a friend of mine came in from out of town, and in the true nature of visiting friends, we decided to be tourists. So, in to DC we went. We saw lots of cool things, like a tour of the capitol building, the Washington Monument, The National Archives (where I personally saw the Declaration of Independence), the Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials, and the Museum of Natural History. It was at this last location that I demonstrated my true age and, unfortunately, sex. In the section dedicated to dinosaurs there was an area dedicated to dinosaur workers at work. It was here that I took the following picture:



Ok, so, if you can't make it out, this sign informs the viewer that work is being done on the bones of a Titanosaur. Now, most people would take a glance at this sign and read it as Titan-o-saur. Thirteen year old boys, however, would see this sign at saying TIT-o-saur and then snicker as they picture a large breasted dino. Which are you? Which do you suppose I was?

4 comments:

Sam said...

I thought the 'am' looked like 'cum' so I guess that shows how mature I am.

Missed your witticisms, don't go so long between posts EVER AGAIN PLEASE.

Mrs. P said...

That's my girl!! or is she her father's girl?

T-Money said...

Oh Samson, I wish you would have been there with me, then the sign would have read "I cum working on Tit-o-saur bones." Sounds like a game of telephone gone bad!!

Sam said...

Sounds like a messy workspace if our translation is accurate.