Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dating Do's and Don't's

Really not so much Do's but more along the lines of Don't's

Don't try to pick up women in a 7-11
Don't wait until she is ready to check out and stand in line right behind her, so close that she can smell how much cologne you are wearing
Don't wear the whole bottle of cologne when you go out
Don't hurry through your transactions and try to race the girl to her car frantically trying to get her attention so you can give her more of your icky, creepy flirts
Don't then get in your car and proceed to follow her on the highway, racing to pull even with her and then giving her your nasty flirty smiles and icky creepy eyes.

Ok, that's your lesson for today. You all owe me a great service for sacrificing my morning as well as my safety for this valuable lesson.

Boys are gross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about that. It's just...I'm so lonely.

Anonymous said...

....and these are problems, why????