Monday, October 1, 2007

Don't Try This at Home

Ok, so I know it has been a while since I have made a post and I fully intend to do that. I am not going to do that now though. This is just a quick little note about something that I find terribly amusing. So, here I am sitting in class (yes, right now, that is why I need to make this short) and I am glancing around (because I am bored out of my mind) and what should I spot, but this lady in front of me taking notes on her computer. It is then that I notice that there is something terribly wrong with her computer screen. The whole thing is turned on its side. The computer looks completely normal but the image is sideways, so that if you want to read it you would have to tilt your head completely to the left. My classmate is clearly perplexed by this and she has now spent 10 minuted making confused hand gestures and pushing every button she can think of. Two questions: How the hell did she do that? And why is that even an option, is there a need for that?

Note: She is currently taking notes by hand.

More to come later...

2 comments:

Sam said...

1) Turn computer sideways
2) Enjoy.

Technology is one of my hobbies.

Anonymous said...

Sam kills me!