Monday, October 29, 2007

Random Irritants

Excessive Nudity in the Locker Room

Fine. Maybe I'm just a huge prude, but I don't believe there is a need to traipse around the locker room stark-freaking naked. Today, a fellow workout peer went from the front of the locker room area to the showers (a distance of some 50-60 feet) butt naked. Fortunately, I was behind her, so all I saw was her butt. I'm not even talking underwear here folks, come on! At least put a towel on! On a side note, she had tan lines from a thong (or so I imagine), definitely NOT a prude!

Sports Announcers Using Huge Words

Have you ever noticed this? I swear, I'm trying to chill out and watch a little baseball (yea, Sox) or football (Go Pats!) and I have to put up with thumbing through my Oxford Dictionary trying to interpret the lame joke some announcer just made. We are common people here, please speak to your audience!

DC Traffic

Need I say more? It took me an hour and a half to get OUT of the city on Sunday morning (stupid Marine Corps Marathon).

8 comments:

~Babychaser~ said...

Hmmm... sounds like you had a great weekend! Can I compete with a constant runny nose (baby's not mine) and general fussiness (mine and baby's~lol).

angelareut said...

No offense, but it is a locker room....and its not like you arent going to be naked with her in the shower room anyway. Im not saying she needs to be prancing around like she is on display, but whats the huge deal?

Sam said...

Aww no. There needs to be some decorum in the locker room. Just because you CAN be naked, doesn't always mean you SHOULD be. Unless you're really hot. And a chick.

I've seen enough hairy browneyes to last me a lifetime. Thanks, planet fitness.

Unknown said...

well at least she wasnt doing you know what in the whirlpool like what i witnessed!!!!!!!

MattyHoho said...

well apparently i am now allison. whoops. stupid computer!

T-Money said...

Thats ok Mattyhoho, I knew it was you. Afterall its not every day that one of your friends sees a guys doing "things" in a hot tub. At least, I hope its not every day!!

Sam said...

If a guy does things in the whirlpool, and no one sees it, does he really still do things?

I say yes. And that's a good reason not to use public whirlpools.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I know I'm really late with my comment.

To tell you the truth I too walk nude to and from the showers in the ladies locker room. The only place that you can hang your towel (in my gyms locker room anyway) is right over the curtain rod. First of all that means the towel is hanging halfway into the shower and gets soaked from that, and second of all I've had far too many occasions where the towel falls off the rod and into the water on the floor.

I've never really had issues about other females seeing me nude in a locker room though. In my mind were all females, we all have the same parts, so there's no reason to be bothered by other females seeing me nude.

Plus, in high school we always had to shower in those group showers anyway, where everyones on display the whole time.

Kelly